Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tea Party and . . .

This is a little late, but we had a lot of fun at my mom's surprise tea party. Sarah did a great jobputting the whole thing together. My mom was really surprised, especially to see Alliene & Carrie there. I didn't take a picture of the food, but wow! We had some really yummy finger foods. Zucchini brownies, little lemon muffins, veggie bars, all kinds of good stuff! It was really fun to just enjoy an evening eating and visiting with each other, with our English Accents. (Okay, so Sarah's the only one who had one, and she was so cute too!) Carrie & Nicole

Dawn & GailAlliene & Allison. Briggs got to come too. Andy has dubbed him "relief society boy" because he goes with mom (me) to all her girly parties! So, we really miss having Christiane and Jarrett here. Beckie & Brittlee had a lot of fun playing with them. I'd take them all swimming & Christiane was so good helping them, especially when they all wanted to go off the diving boards. Plus she painted their toenails, which they love, and was always just a good little mom. K- so really I miss having them around!

Here's some pictures of Jarrett & Beckie playing "chef!" Aren't they cute?! I love that Jarrett was able to get past the fact that it's pink and play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment