Monday, August 24, 2009


And now some pictures from Luke's party! I can't believe that he's 1! Jaron and I are so happy to have Luke in our family. He sure keeps us entertained! Anyways - this is the totally rockin' cake that Clarice made for Luke. She did a great job. This is the "before" picture.

Here are a couple of "during" pictures. Luke didn't really go at the cake like I thought he would. He started off just eating the frosting a little bit at a time, but he made it down to the cake and really just ate like a gentleman. Well, like a gentleman who eats with his hands.
And the "after" picture. This was the easiest way to get Luke cleaned off. He was a mess! But he sure loved his cake (thanks Aunt Clarice)!
Now on to the presents. Luke wasn't very interested in opening the presents in the first place, but after he saw what was inside of the wrapping paper, forget it! He played with his new toys while his cousins opened the rest of his presents.
Aunt Jackie was pretty proud of herself for getting Luke a toy that he liked so much, so I thought I'd post a picture of him playing with it. :) Thanks Aunt Jackie!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that's right I gave him the best present! Good job on the posts, one more month and we'll have another party to post about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for parties! I'm pretty sure there are birthdays from here on out! I am so amazed at the cake Clarice, who knew you were so talented! glad you guys were able to have fun even though we couldn't make it. I know, I'm sure it was hard!:)

    ReplyDelete