Monday, April 13, 2009

Zoo Fun!

(This is Michele) So, first I have to say congrats to Jarrett! We're so proud of you! Looks like we missed the fun, we really wish we could've been there! Oh, and speaking of which, Jackie and I were wondering what you did eat? (Since Alliene said Allison made something really yummy!)

Anyway, here are a few pics (okay, a lot of pics!) from todays quick, but fun trip to the Tucson zoo. Thank you Audrey, Jackie, Carrie, & Alliene for joining us. The kids had a GREAT time! And I really enjoyed it too, so I hope everyone else did too. Here are the cute animals that we got to take home,
and still need to bathe! :) The baby elephants! :)The classy Peacocks!Oh, maybe those were monkeys!The Future Zoo Worker!These our the little chipmunks that run wild,
please don't feed them!
Here we have the mother (elephants?)
with their sweet, but big babies! We hope you enjoyed your visit!
Please come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. What cute kids! (and I mean all of you)! Glad you had a fun day at the zoo. I went with Gavin's class on Thurs and we had fun also.

    ReplyDelete