Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Well Mom was here is Benson today and when I saw her at church I forgot about it being her & Dad's anniversary. I actually bought a flower/plant for her yesterday and was planning to give it to her today but then she left and I didn't know...so I guess this will be my Happy Anniversary mom!
Remember the song Allison wrote a few years ago...I think it went like this:

"Years ago back in '57 dad took him a wife
They shared new love and in-laws, too,
And they promised more than life..."

Isn't it great families can be forever? Aren't we lucky to have the gospel and the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation? I am truly grateful for mom & dad and that they will be together again. I'm thankful I have an eternal family! So even though some of the years have been apart, 52 years is something pretty special! And forever is really something great! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment: