Monday, March 1, 2010

Here's to Macey!




What a week! I thought it'd be nice for everyone to write a little something to/for Macey. I know she is in all of our thoughts and prayers, but this could be like an ecard or something. :)
So if you have a minute drop a line!
We love you Macey!! (and you, too Lynzi:) - I couldn't crop you out, so I guess you get to share the spotlight - a little :) )

I love Macey. She lets me play with her American Girl doll and all the cool stuff with it. I love to play with her pink poodle with babies and she even let me take them home. Thank you. I hope you get all better and get to come home soon.
Love, Morgan

Macey, I hope you feel better. I am praying for you in my prayers. I hope you get to come home from the hospital soon.
Love, Kolten

Macey,
We are so happy that you are starting to feel better. You are such a good example to all of us - I know our kids look up to you. You have been such a sweet, good girl since you were just a baby. Your talents and abilities in school, writing, art, and more, always amaze me. You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. We love you.
Uncle Brad and Aunt Alliene

2 comments:

  1. Oh Macy! You are continually in our thoughts and prayers. We have always been amazed by your strength and smiles. You are always so happy whenever we see you. We are so, so grateful that you who you are. We can't wait for you to be home again. We love you tons!
    Andy, Michele, Beckie, Brittlee, & Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macey, we are praying for you and are so glad to hear you are doing better. I've always admired your many talents--from writing stories and poems to being a peacemaker. I love how you enjoy life and how you're always happy. We can't wait to see you home again and back to doing these things. We love you!
    Love, David, Jackie and Halle

    ReplyDelete