Thursday, January 28, 2010

Better late then never?

Okay for those of you who missed it and for those who didn't here are some pictures of the fun time we had at our family Christmas party. It was really a good time and I'm glad we can still get together and make some memories. Since I took like a gazillion pictures I will do slide show(s). :)

Here are some from the Temple Service Project Saturday morning.


Okay so I didn't label these pictures. A) Because I didn't have time, B)Because you should know who they are, and C) If you don't know who someone is, then you might want to come to the next family get together and get reacquainted with us!:)


Ditto from above...

So I only had a couple pictures left and I couldn't leave these out! Especially the pie eating contest one!! (The last one) Ha, ha...it just looks like we were having a pie eating contest!!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment