Wednesday, November 4, 2009

He's Back!!!!!

Yes Marcus made it back home safe & sound. And EVERYONE is so happy to have him back! He got in at 11:00 - right on time. After a few tears and hugs, he got his luggage and we were outta there! We had a nice welcome home party at Carrie's with lots of yummy food - Fenn Tacos, bean burritos, jellos, chips & salsa, then homemade ice cream and cake and brownies. Sorry you missed it!:) He looks good, seems normal:), and for the most part is glad to be home. (I think he wants to be home and in Argentina!) Morgan was pretty much attached to him the whole day - it was funny at the airport, Carrie hugged Marcus first, then Mark, then Morgan ran up before anyone else had a chance!:) She is super excited and so happy to have Marcus home! Thanks for the great example - Well Done Thou Good & Faithful Servant!
Here's a FEW pictures!
The sistas! (And Jaron - I couldn't keep him out of the pictures!:)

There he comes! Wow he aged!:)

I couldn't get Carrie to stop hugging and look!:)

The Dad & Marcus

Morgan & Marcus

Wow! Kolten's tall!

Right before Halle starts to reach towards her mom!

Luke: "Who are you?"

The gang!

So happy to have him home...


Sorry Beals'...:( But these past two years flew by, so Jordan & Sarah will be home before we know it!:)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, sorry Beals. :( But I was just telling Michele it's all worth it when they come home! Way to post pictures on the same day you took them Alliene! And for the Richardson's--my sign says "Yo Marcus! You soaked up Argentina like a sponge!" Ha ha, remember that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can't wait until it's our turn to do some celebrating! Of course, we are celebrating Marcus being home. He looks great! And everyone is so happy, it makes me want to cry. :) (I get that from my mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHH Marcus! I wish I would've been at the airport! :(

    ReplyDelete